I live in the East Price Hill neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio. I have spent time volunteering in the local community council which is called the East Price Hill Improvement Association (EPHIA). This organization has a long history of working toward making East Price Hill a great place to live.
Parks and recreation:
Price Hill Community Center959 Hawthorne Ave.
- This location serves residents of East, West, and Lower Price Hill.
- The fitness center offers strength training and cardiovascular equipment
- Full-size gym. The center has organized basketball and volleyball leagues
- Aerobics classes
- Outdoor pool and two outdoor basketball courts
- Youth programs, including a latch key program for K-6th graders
- Preschool programs, featuring art and recreational activities, as well as field trips
- Senior programs, featuring bingo and local and out-of-town trips
Mt. Echo ParkElberon Ave.
Stunning overlook view, Italian Renaissance pavilion, sheltered picnic area, playground and many varieties of migrating spring birds.
Dempsey Park & PlaygroundPrice & Purcell
Glenway ParkGlenway Ave. between Considine & Purcell
Glenway Woodsat the end of Ross Avenue
Mayfield ParkCarson and Mayfield - originally Storr's Township Cemetery lot
Olden Tot LotWarsaw & Woodlawn
Olden ViewMatson Place near West 8th Street